Alcohol Meter [Concentration Meter Alcohol Instrument Hydrometer Tester]
- Professional Alcohol Hydrometer Meter Tester for Wine Vodka Whiskey Alcoholmeter Measuring Instrument Measurement Tools with Plastic Case
- The scale on the hydrometer reads from 0 to 100 degrees of alcohol
- Three pcs Hydrometer alcohol meter 0 to 100% 0-40 / 40-70 / 70-100 with 1 pcs 0-50 degree Thermometer
- The amount of alcohol alcohol concentration was measured only at standard temperature (20 Celsius) is the actual concentration of alcohol.
- However, in practice the temperature of alcohol are not standard temperature 20 Celsius, so you need to nonstandard temperature measured alcohol concentration conversion to standard temperature in degrees is obtained the actual concentration of alcohol. Conversion table is prepared for this purpose.
Color: as shows
Instructions for use:
1. Alcohol meter must be cleaned and dry before use - (cleaned with soap or alcohol).
2. After clean the alcohol meter- hand can not take in engraved line portion - you should gently with your index finger and thumb hold the dry tube top.
3. Must be cleaned graduated cylinder to avoid affecting the readings.
4. If you find indexing position paper- glass cracks - surface grime attached and can not be removed- the alcohol count must immediately stop using .
This set is mainly used for white wine meter measurement
The white wine temperature at 20 degrees- measurement results are most accurate
Distilled wine can not be measured! !
3 x Hydrometer alcohol meter
1 x Thermometer
1 x wooden Case
1 x english user manual
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is +/- 1-3cm.
Model Number: C1204-01
Brand Name: Inpelanyu
DIY Supplies: Electrical
Type: Alcoholmeter Alcohol Meter
Test Range: 0-40, 40-70, 70-100 degrees
Accessory Type: A Red water 0-50 degree thermometer
Package: Wood case
Usage: Measure the concentration of spirits (alcohol)