Hydrometer Alcoholmeter Tester [Concentration Meter + Thermometer]
1.Professional Alcohol Meter for Wine Vodka Whiskey Alcohol Meter Measuring instrument with plastic housing; scale reading on the hydrometer is 0 to 100 degrees alcohol; three level meter alcohol meter 0 to 100% 0 -40 / 40-70 / 70 -100 with a 0-50 degree thermometer; the alcohol concentration measured 2.only at the standard temperature (20 degrees Celsius) is the actual alcohol concentration.
However, in practice the temperature of the alcohol is not a standard temperature of 20 degrees Celsius, so it is necessary to convert the alcohol concentration measured by the non-standard temperature to the standard temperature, and obtain the actual concentration of the alcohol in degrees.
3. Good quality and accurate measurement. Mainly used for the measurement of liquor meters;
4.Packed type that is convenient to carry, easy to carry and store;
5.The scale reading on the hydrometer is 0 to 100 degrees of alcohol. Includes a thermometer of 0-50 degrees;
Case Material: Wood
Measure Range: 0-100%
Standard Using Temperature: 20°(68°)
Quantity: 3 Pcs/1 Set
Instructions for use:
1. The meter must be cleaned and dried before use - (clean with soap or alcohol).
2. After cleaning the alcohol meter, the hand cannot enter the engraving line section - you should gently hold the top of the drying tube with your index finger.
3. The cylinder must be cleaned to avoid affecting the reading.
4. If there is a crack in the paper glass at the indexing position - the surface is dirty and cannot be removed - the alcohol count must be stopped immediately.
For manual measurements, please allow 1-2mm error.
Due to the difference between the different displays, there are color differences, please use the actual product as the standard, please understand.
3 x hydrometer;
1 x thermometer;
1 x wooden box;
1 x English User Manual
1) Q: Is the measurement result accurate?
A: The measurement results are very accurate;
2) Q: What is the measurement principle?
A: According to the principle of the density meter, the principle of the alcohol meter is that the alcohol concentration is different, the specific gravity is different, and the floating body sinks into the wine to separate the amount of alcohol. When the alcohol meter is put into the wine, the higher the concentration of the wine, the more the alcohol sinks and the smaller the specific gravity; on the contrary, the lower the wine concentration, the smaller the proportion of alcohol sinking, and the larger the proportion;
3) Q: Can I measure winemaking?
A: Homemade wine without distillation cannot be measured.