Affordable - Copper Distillers
Free Shipping. Made in USA.
Moonshine Still - Complete UnitThis unit consists of a POT, a Cap, and a Worm. No Thumper is included because this is the Affordable Option. This unit comes 90% finished. All you need to do is go to your local hardware store and get some copper pipe and fittings and finish soldering the pipes in place. You need to buy the pipe and fittings, this save alot of labor on our end. The good news is that you can customize the unit to your shop or work station. Once again, this listing is for an affordable moonshine still which comes with NO thumper . A thumper is a double purification unit which is not mandatory in the distillation process. This means less money to start distilling! Please keep in mind that many people buy our common standard units which do have a thumper but sometimes take the thumper out and run the moonshine still without the thumper. Technically you do not need the thumper to make moonshine.
Furthermore, the unit is slightly incomplete, you need to buy the pipe and fittings to finish the unit. This is comparable to how our competitors sell their units, incomplete, and you need to get the fittings and pipe to finish the unit. This is why their 6 gallon is $350 and ours is $500. With the Affordable Copper Distiller you can save HUGE money. Check the prices of all of our sized affordable copper moonshine stills and we are sure you will be pleased with purchasing a unit with Free Shipping From an American Business. Made In USA.
2 to 4 weeks Shipping.
World Shipping Options Available
Pot and Cap – Varies on Size
Thumper – Not Included (inquire if needed)
Worm – Varies on Size
Varies on size.
20 oz. 22 Gauge Pure Organic Copper Sheets (Lead Free)
-Distilled, Purified Water (turn salt water into fresh water)
-Moonshine and other Distilled Spirits
-Essential oils and Perfumes
-Ethanol Gas (make your own Gas to run engines or heat your home)
-Marinade for meats and poultry
-Hash Oil from Marijuana (for medical purposes only)
Plus Much, Much More!!!
Formula for calculating mash output: Alcohol by Volume x Pot filled with product
Example 1 – Weak Mash (i.e. Wine) = 11% Alcohol by Volume
Expected Output = 11% x 6 Gallons = 0.66 gallons of liquor
Example 2 – Stronger Mash = 30% Alcohol by Volume
Expected Output = 30% x 6 Gallons = 1.8 gallons of liquor
Free Shipping all over the Continental USA.
World Shipping Available.
2 to 4 Weeks Delivery.
We specialize in the manufacturing and production of COPPER MOONSHINE STILLS, which are handcrafted to perfection! Made using heavy gauge copper and lead free solder, our units are built to last. All of our units are water tested and have ZERO leaks.
We are available to answer your questions so please call us
We also do custom orders....
All of our units come with a lifetime warranty from American Copper Works.
Putting Together the Moonshine Still for Home Distilling
1. Open your box.
2. Place pot on a table with temperature gage towards left hand side.
3. Take the smallest piece of the thumper with drain plug facing towards you and put to the right of the pot.
4. Take the worm which is attached to coil and put to the right of the thumper.
5. Take the cap and insert it to the top of the pot, the bottom of the cap connects by spinning the spin fittings to the left side of the thumper.
A) The seam on the top of cap should interlock with seam of the back of the pot.
6. When connecting the spin fitting, if they should leak, use thread locking tape or wheat paste. The unit also comes with an adapter piece which is copper, and it connects to the top of right hand side of the thumper and goes to the worm spin fittings accordingly.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully assembled your Moonshine Still but you still need to know how to use it.
8. You need a burner or any source of flame, you could also have a submerged heating element. Once you have a burner and propane you need some MASH. Mash is what you put in the still to get liquor.
9. MASH= Fermented materials that can range anywhere between 1% to 35% ABV (Alcohol By Volume). The higher the ABV, the more alcohol you will be able to pull out. The goal is to take out as much alcohol out of the mash with your Moonshine Still.
You are going to need a Hydrometer, which measures the alcohol content of the Mash, ‘cause it’s always nice to know what your alcohol is in the beginning and the end of the process. There are two different types of Hydrometers, one to use for low proof (of Mash) and one for high proof. Visit our accessory page to purchase more items from us.
10. Strain Mash for any hard materials and pour into pot. You are going to need to seal the cap of the pot with “old school” Wheat Paste or Black Electrical Tape, make sure to seal the unit well. The thumper is a double purification unit, it is not a necessity. We want you to run the Thumper dry (meaning, do not add anything in it) until you know what you are doing. All our units are interchangeable, which means you can take the Thumper out and run it directly from the pot to the worm with the coil.
11. Your Worm, the one with the coil, needs constant ow of cool water (we recommend continuously filling it with ice) you can also get an upgraded Thumper and Worm Kit with any of our units which will give you 2 hoses to run water in and out.
12. Put a flame underneath the Pot until the unit starts to “work”; as soon as the Worm is dripping product, write the temperature down then add 20 degrees to it, “That is your Operating Range”. Always keep still within this range to make sure H2O does not go into your product.
13. Your Thumper will ll up with Liquid and eventually stop the distillation process. You will need to disregard the Thumper’s content or save and re-run in your next batch.
14. Do Not just go and start drinking what comes out of the unit. Please do the appropriate amount of research to make sure you disregard the appropriate amount of your distillate before drinking.
NOW YOU KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY USE YOUR NEW MOONSHINE STILL. VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AT https://www.facebook.com/AmericanCopperWorks TO STAY CONNECTED WITH US.