Flame Flow™ 6 Gallon Copper Liquor Distillation Unit
Introducing a brand new dynamic to distilling, American Copper Works is proud to present The Flame Flow Moonshine Still. Our patent pending technology gives you full control, and enables you to...
Add to Wishlist
Introducing a brand new dynamic to distilling, American Copper Works is proud to present The Flame Flow Moonshine Still. Our patent pending technology gives you full control, and enables you to unlock the full potential of our stills. You are looking at the future of distillation.
Heats Up In Half The Time Of Standard Stills
Easy And Accurate Temperature Control Means Much Less Chance Of Burning And Scorching Your Mash
Produces An Exquisite Smooth Taste Unmatched By Any Still On The Market
Hand-crafted By Experts In The USA
Ships Fully Assembled No Soldering Required, unlike a moonshine kit
Includes Everything You Need: Pot, Cap, Thumper, Worm, and Temperature Gauge
Professional Grade Copper, Built To Last A Lifetime
Water Tested, No Leaks Guaranteed
The Best Stills On The Market
American Copper Works is proud to produce top-quality, hand-crafted stills. Our stills are more than just a functional piece of home equipment, they are works of art. Our craftsmen are experts in the trade and produce each piece with time and care to ensure top quality. We only use high grade, heavy gauge copper. Our products are durable and built to last a lifetime!
What Can You Accomplish With Our Stills?
What can't you do is the question! Our stills are an essential versatile part of any household. Here are just a few of the things you can do with one of our stills:
- Purify Your Own Water
Have your own water source? Want to make your home self-sufficient? Then a still is a must! You can easily take water from any source and use our still to make clean distilled water that's safe to drink.
- Moonshine, Liquor, and Spirit Distillation
*Where state law permits. Please see our legal page for details. We have legal permission to keep all of our customers private(This means we are not required to report your information to government authorities like most other suppliers).
Ethanol Fuel Gas Production
Essential Oils And Perfume Production
Medicinal Hash Oil
- Meat And Poultry Marinades
- And More!
We offer free shipping on all of our products under 15 Gallon in size to the continental US. Hawaii and Alaska may be additional for shipping, please contact us for a shipping estimate.
We are available to answer your questions so please contact us:
How to put the Flame Flow™ 6 Gallon Copper Moonshine Still together
1. Open your box.
2. Place pot on a table with temperature gauge towards left hand side.
3. Take the smallest piece of the thumper with drain plug facing towards you and put to the right of the pot.
4. Take the worm which is attached to coil and put to the right of the thumper.
5. Take the cap and insert it to the top of the pot, the bottom of the cap connects by spinning the spin fittings to the left side of the thumper.
A) The seam on the top of cap should interlock with seam of the back of the pot.
6. When connecting the spin fitting, if they should leak, use thread locking tape or wheat paste. The unit also comes with an adapter piece which is copper, and it connects to the top of right hand side of the thumper and goes to the worm spin fittings accordingly.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully assembled your Flame Flow Moonshine Still but you still need to know how to use it.
8. You need a burner or any source of flame, you could also have a submerged heating element. Once you have a burner and propane you need some MASH. Mash is what you put in the still to get liquor.
9. MASH= Fermented materials that can range anywhere between 1% to 35% ABV (Alcohol By Volume). The higher the ABV, the more alcohol you will be able to pull out. The goal is to take out as much alcohol out of the mash with your Moonshine Still.
VISIT: WWW.MASH.RECIPES FOR SOME EASY RECIPES TO GET STARTED.
You are going to need a Hydrometer, which measures the alcohol content of the Mash, ‘cause it’s always nice to know what your alcohol is in the beginning and the end of the process. There are two different types of Hydrometers, one to use for low proof (of Mash) and one for high proof. Visit our accessory page to purchase more items from us.
10. Strain Mash for any hard materials and pour into pot. You are going to need to seal the cap of the pot with “old school” Wheat Paste or Black Electrical Tape, make sure to seal the unit well. The thumper is a double purification unit, it is not a necessity. We want you to run the Thumper dry (meaning, do not add anything in it) until you know what you are doing. All our units are interchangeable, which means you can take the Thumper out and run it directly from the pot to the worm with the coil.
11. Your Worm, the one with the coil, needs constant ow of cool water (we recommend continuously filling it with ice) you can also get an upgraded Thumper and Worm Kit with any of our units which will give you 2 hoses to run water in and out.
12. Put a flame underneath the Pot until the unit starts to “work”; as soon as the Worm is dripping product, write the temperature down then add 20 degrees to it, “That is your Operating Range”. Always keep still within this range to make sure H2O does not go into your product.
13. Your Thumper will ll up with Liquid and eventually stop the distillation process. You will need to disregard the Thumper’s content or save and re-run in your next batch.
14. Do Not just go and start drinking what comes out of the unit. Please do the appropriate amount of research to make sure you disregard the appropriate amount of your distillate before drinking.
NOW YOU KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY USE YOUR NEW MOONSHINE STILL. VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.