Patented Flame Flow™ 6 Gallon Copper Liquor Distillation Unit
We are no longer accepting payment in full for orders. We now are only requiring a $100 Deposit on ALL orders. It is our sole mission to get our orders shipped within 1-4 weeks. This means you will receive a call from us very shortly after you pay us a $100 Deposit. This deposit is fully refundable. You will receive a call anywhere between instantly and 2 weeks after you pay your $100 fully refundable deposit. During our phone call or skype “Order Consultation” we will go over all of the specifics as well as the most important piece, the price.
***All Base Prices are Listed in the description below***
All models are our base models, the same ones we have been building for the past 7 years. Over the years we have developed add-ons which we know you will love. Let’s talk about your first or last Made In America Copper Moonshine Still.
Once we are set to ship your unit, we will contact you for the final payment. This should be within the next 2 weeks if you purchased a 2, 6 or 10 gallon still. This should be within the next 4 to 8 weeks if you purchase a larger or a custom unit.
1-603-997-6786 – Call Us 24/7
IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE $100 DEPOSIT AND DON’T WANT TO WAIT please check out www.PRIMESTILLS.com for our Next Day Shipping Supply.
Introducing a brand new dynamic to distilling, American Copper Works is proud to present The Flame Flow Moonshine Still. Our patent pending technology gives you full control, and enables you to unlock the full potential of our stills. You are looking at the future of distillation.
Heats Up In Half The Time Of Standard Stills
Easy And Accurate Temperature Control Means Much Less Chance Of Burning And Scorching Your Mash
Produces An Exquisite Smooth Taste Unmatched By Any Still On The Market
Hand-crafted By Experts In The USA
Ships Fully Assembled No Soldering Required, unlike a moonshine kit
Includes Everything You Need: Pot, Cap, Thumper, Worm, and Temperature Gauge
Professional Grade Copper, Built To Last A Lifetime
Water Tested, No Leaks Guaranteed
The Best Stills On The Market
American Copper Works is proud to produce top-quality, hand-crafted stills. Our stills are more than just a functional piece of home equipment, they are works of art. Our craftsmen are experts in the trade and produce each piece with time and care to ensure top quality. We only use high grade, heavy gauge copper. Our products are durable and built to last a lifetime!
What Can You Accomplish With Our Stills?
What can't you do is the question! Our stills are an essential versatile part of any household. Here are just a few of the things you can do with one of our stills:
- Purify Your Own Water
Have your own water source? Want to make your home self-sufficient? Then a still is a must! You can easily take water from any source and use our still to make clean distilled water that's safe to drink.
- Moonshine, Liquor, and Spirit Distillation
Ethanol Fuel Gas Production
Essential Oils And Perfume Production
- Meat And Poultry Marinades
- And More!
We offer free shipping on all of our products under 15 Gallon in size to the continental US. Hawaii and Alaska may be additional for shipping, please contact us for a shipping estimate.
How to put the Flame Flow™ 6 Gallon Copper Moonshine Still together
1. Open your box.
2. Place pot on a table with temperature gauge towards left hand side.
3. Take the smallest piece of the thumper with drain plug facing towards you and put to the right of the pot.
4. Take the worm which is attached to coil and put to the right of the thumper.
5. Take the cap and insert it to the top of the pot, the bottom of the cap connects by spinning the spin fittings to the left side of the thumper.
A) The seam on the top of cap should interlock with seam of the back of the pot.
6. When connecting the spin fitting, if they should leak, use thread locking tape or wheat paste. The unit also comes with an adapter piece which is copper, and it connects to the top of right hand side of the thumper and goes to the worm spin fittings accordingly.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully assembled your Flame Flow Moonshine Still but you still need to know how to use it.
8. You need a burner or any source of flame, you could also have a submerged heating element. Once you have a burner and propane you need some MASH. Mash is what you put in the still to get liquor.
9. MASH= Fermented materials that can range anywhere between 1% to 35% ABV (Alcohol By Volume). The higher the ABV, the more alcohol you will be able to pull out. The goal is to take out as much alcohol out of the mash with your Moonshine Still.
VISIT: WWW.MASH.RECIPES FOR SOME EASY RECIPES TO GET STARTED.
You are going to need a Hydrometer, which measures the alcohol content of the Mash, ‘cause it’s always nice to know what your alcohol is in the beginning and the end of the process. There are two different types of Hydrometers, one to use for low proof (of Mash) and one for high proof. Visit our accessory page to purchase more items from us.
10. Strain Mash for any hard materials and pour into pot. You are going to need to seal the cap of the pot with “old school” Wheat Paste or Black Electrical Tape, make sure to seal the unit well. The thumper is a double purification unit, it is not a necessity. We want you to run the Thumper dry (meaning, do not add anything in it) until you know what you are doing. All our units are interchangeable, which means you can take the Thumper out and run it directly from the pot to the worm with the coil.
11. Your Worm, the one with the coil, needs constant ow of cool water (we recommend continuously filling it with ice) you can also get an upgraded Thumper and Worm Kit with any of our units which will give you 2 hoses to run water in and out.
12. Put a flame underneath the Pot until the unit starts to “work”; as soon as the Worm is dripping product, write the temperature down then add 20 degrees to it, “That is your Operating Range”. Always keep still within this range to make sure H2O does not go into your product.
13. Your Thumper will ll up with Liquid and eventually stop the distillation process. You will need to disregard the Thumper’s content or save and re-run in your next batch.
14. Do Not just go and start drinking what comes out of the unit. Please do the appropriate amount of research to make sure you disregard the appropriate amount of your distillate before drinking.
NOW YOU KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY USE YOUR NEW MOONSHINE STILL. VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE.
Patent approval acceptance speech from Jonathan zajac
Did you know that around the time hospitals in USA started implementing their own moonshine stills to make antiseptic, the mortality rate of the country dropped significantly? The benefits of owning a distiller outweigh the fact you can make some great liquor. Moonshine is essentially the same thing as ethanol gas. There’s so much they don’t want us to know and I am here to help us all. Time is something I have always tried to master. Saving time is saving money and saving money means more fun or safety for yourself and your family. I can proudly announce that as of today, march 27th 2020 Our PATENTED flame flow technology has saved our roughly 400 flame flow model customers around 28,000 minutes. This equals roughly 466 hours or 19 days in saved time. This is time that can be used to spend more time prepping your run, more time on your other hobbies, or more importantly spending more time with your friends and family. Today, I jonathan zajac the inventor of the flame flow moonshine still am proud to announce that we have been awarded a patent for our Flame Flow moonshine still. The Patent Number Is 10,561,960. Those are some sweet numbers, about as sweet as the shine will taste off your still from my company. There are some people I would like to thank who contributed to help making this product a reality.
First I would like to thank my father who also builds stills Steven Stillz. He taught me how to do this business and what to focus on and without his knowledge and guidance I would not have been able to think of something this cool and unique. It is hard enough trying to replicate his quality and style, now I can confidently say “hey dad, where’s your patent at”?. Thanks dad
2nd, I want to thank my competitors and haters. If it wasn’t for you I would not have created the flame flow. Over our almost 8 years in the industry I have seen many try to replicate and copy what my father and myself are doing with this overall design. I wanted a way to be different and a way that NO ONE will ever be able to replicate. Thank you for trying to copy my design, if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have thought of this idea. And to the haters, lets see you refute 10,561,960. I would love to hear it after you dig through 23 pages of literature 😊
3rd I want to thank my mother for always telling me to get a real job. I really hate that stuff so once again I would like to take the time to tell her, ya, see, I did something else really freaking cool that would never have taken place at a “real job”. I love you mom, but u should really come here and brew up some shine on this flame flow with me!!! I love you
4th I want to thank a guy named chad Parkhouse. He is MIA for the past 3 years but this guy is the original guy I bounced the idea off of with and he helped with the trial tests and the literature for the patent lady and overall just pushed me to get this done and spend the money. It was his words of how badass the still was after he tested the first one that really made me want to get the patent, so chad if you are out there I would love to hear from you, ive been calling and emailing. I hope you are doing ok.
Lastly, I want to thank our customers. Hopefully by now you know I don’t mess around with basic stuff. I want the best or it is out the window and onto the next thing. If it does not save you money or time, I do not offer it here at our business. I am looking forward to saving my customers thousands of days, millions of hours if possible. Because every time you fire up our flame flow moonshine still you are going to save yourself at least 17 minutes. This is a undisputed, patented fact. Thank you all for being a part of the distillery network. We will be more than happy to accept any and all orders of our PATENTED flame flow moonshine still technology. It has even been dubbed “ one of the biggest advancements in distilling in the past 200 years” I don’t know if that is true or not, but now I can confidently say that my patent is APPROVED. And just one last thing, today as I was leaving the mailbox with the patent numbers in my hand, as I was walking to the door I swear the door swung open from the wind and I thought to myself NO WAY this flame flow is really going to open up a lot of doors, but then as I traveled to the big bay door I realized it was broken so I needed to back track and walk all the way around the building and I realized that no matter what door opens, there will always be roadblocks. Hard work and dedication will always be in front of me and I will always prevail and work through anything that arises. This is not the end for jon zajac (www.facebook.com/distillerynet) and The Distillery Network. This is merely the beginning. Thank you.