Flame Flow™ 30 Gallon Copper Liquor Unit w/ Lifetime Warranty
30 Gallon Flame Flow™ Moonshine Still - Complete Unit What is the Flame Flow™ Moonshine Still? It has effectively, revolutionized the hobby distilling landscape. With insane customer feedback...
Add to Wishlist
30 Gallon Flame Flow™ Moonshine Still - Complete Unit
What is the Flame Flow™ Moonshine Still?
Contents of the Flame Flow Still
Pot and Cap – 30 Gallon
Thumper – 9x9 inches (Upgraded Thumper)
Worm – 10x12 inches (Upgraded Worm)
20 oz. 22 Gauge Pure Organic Copper Sheets (Lead Free)
-Distilled, Purified Water (turn salt water into fresh water)
-Moonshine and other Distilled Spirits
-Essential oils and Perfumes
-Ethanol Gas (make your own Gas to run engines or heat your home)
-Marinade for meats and poultry
-Hash Oil from Marijuana (for medical purposes only)
Plus Much, Much More!!!
Formula for calculating mash output: Alcohol by Volume x Pot filled with product (Using 10 Gallon Complete Unit)
Example 1 – Weak Mash (i.e. Wine) = 11% Alcohol by Volume
Expected Output = 11% x 30 Gallons = 3.3 gallons of liquor
Example 2 – Stronger Mash = 30% Alcohol by Volume
Expected Output = 30% x 30 Gallons = 9 gallons of liquor
We need $120 to ship two huge boxes for this order. We offer World Shipping options.
NEXT DAY SHIPPING
Flame Flow™ Intro
The Distillery Network is an artwork company that specializes in the manufacturing and production of Copper Artwork. Our skilled craftsmen create these unique, yet fully functional pieces of art located in the state of New Hampshire.
We specialize in the manufacturing and production of COPPER MOONSHINE STILLS, which are handcrafted to perfection! Made using heavy gauge copper and lead free solder, our units are built to last. All of our units are water tested and have ZERO leaks.
We are available to answer your questions so please call us or visit our web site at www.buyamoonshinestill.com
We also do custom orders....
All of our units come with a lifetime warranty from The Distillery Network Inc.
Putting together the 30 Gallon Flame Flow™ Moonshine Still
1. Open your box.
2. Place pot on a table with temperature gauge towards left hand side.
3. Take the smallest piece of the thumper with drain plug facing towards you and put to the right of the pot.
4. Take the worm which is attached to coil and put to the right of the thumper.
5. Take the cap and insert it to the top of the pot, the bottom of the cap connects by spinning the spin fittings to the left side of the thumper.
A) The seam on the top of cap should interlock with seam of the back of the pot.
6. When connecting the spin tting, if they should leak, use thread locking tape or wheat paste. The unit also comes with an adapter piece which is copper, and it connects to the top of right hand side of the thumper and goes to the worm spin fittings accordingly.
7. Congratulations! You have successfully assembled your Moonshine Still but you still need to know how to use it.
8. You need a burner or any source of flame, you could also have a submerged heating element. Once you have a burner and propane you need some MASH. Mash is what you put in the still to get liquor.
9. MASH= Fermented materials that can range anywhere between 1% to 35% ABV (Alcohol By Volume). The higher the ABV, the more alcohol you will be able to pull out. The goal is to take out as much alcohol out of the mash with your Moonshine Still.
VISIT: WWW.MASH.RECIPES FOR SOME EASY RECIPES TO GET STARTED.
You are going to need a Hydrometer, which measures the alcohol content of the Mash, ‘cause it’s always nice to know what your alcohol is in the beginning and the end of the process. There are two different types of Hydrometers, one to use for low proof (of Mash) and one for high proof. Visit our accessory page to purchase more items from us.
10. Strain Mash for any hard materials and pour into pot. You are going to need to seal the cap of the pot with “old school” Wheat Paste or Black Electrical Tape, make sure to seal the unit well. The thumper is a double purification unit, it is not a necessity. We want you to run the Thumper dry (meaning, do not add anything in it) until you know what you are doing. All our units are interchangeable, which means you can take the Thumper out and run it directly from the pot to the worm with the coil.
11. Your Worm, the one with the coil, needs constant ow of cool water (we recommend continuously filling it with ice) you can also get an upgraded Thumper and Worm Kit with any of our units which will give you 2 hoses to run water in and out.
12. Put a flame underneath the Pot until the unit starts to “work”; as soon as the Worm is dripping product, write the temperature down then add 20 degrees to it, “That is your Operating Range”. Always keep still within this range to make sure H2O does not go into your product.
13. Your Thumper will ll up with Liquid and eventually stop the distillation process. You will need to disregard the Thumper’s content or save and re-run in your next batch.
14. Do Not just go and start drinking what comes out of the unit. Please do the appropriate amount of research to make sure you disregard the appropriate amount of your distillate before drinking.